Situated within close proximity of the local tourist attractions, Gabrielshoek forms a central base for
- Visiting the vibrant country town of Dullstroom with its art galleries, pubs, hand craft shops and many more…
- Verloren Vallei Nature Reserve, well known among birders
- The Bird of Prey Centre
- The historical town of Lydenburg with its numerous museums
- The panoramic route – approximately 1 and 1/2 hours drive
- Ideal stop over en route to the Kruger National Park
Gabrielshoek is Self Catering – The Cottage sleeps 7 people.
Included in the price is 2 bags of firewood plus minus 80kgs thereafter R35 per bag additional cost for wood
* Please note: no cleaning service available, and cellphone coverage is limited.